Why to join Angular Minds
Perks & Benefits
Everyday, we try to improve our workplace and make the things which are better for our people.
- Paid Leaves
- Enjoy well-deserved breaks and relaxation with our comprehensive paid leave policy. It also includes birthday leaves, to celebrate special moments and recharge.
- Complete Health Coverage
- Your well-being is our priority. Benefit from our medical coverage, which includes a group medical policy that will include you, your spouse, and two children. We provide up to Rs. 3,00,000 in medical benefits.
- Accidental Insurance
- For peace of mind, we offer accidental insurance coverage of up to Rs. 10,00,000, in order to ensure financial protection in the event of an unexpected accident.
- Competitive Salary
- Your hard work and dedication deserve recognition. We offer a competitive salary package that reflects your skills, experience, and contributions to the team.
- Flexible Work Culture
- We understand the importance of work-life balance and respect your preferred work style. Hence, we provide remote, on-site, or hybrid work models on mutual agreement. This enables you to create a schedule that aligns with your needs and priorities.
- Referral Bonus
- Your network and recommendations matter to us. We provide a referral bonus program that rewards you for bringing in exceptional talent and contributing towards creating a vibrant and diverse team environment.
- Emergency Employee Loans
- During challenging times, we've got your back with our interest-free employee loan program, providing support when you need it most.
- Mentorship and Guidance
- We provide mentorship and guidance programs where you can enhance under the guidance of experienced professionals who will support your growth and development.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Your accomplishments matter to us. Our employee recognition program acknowledges your achievements and also provides a platform to showcase your talents.
- Team Parties & Outings
- Celebrate team achievements and milestones with our lively team parties & outings. These events create a sense of togetherness and provide opportunities to relax and enjoy memorable moments with colleagues.
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- We always make sure to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. Therefore we conduct various hackathons and Tech Talks. It engages you in collaborative problem-solving and showcases your skills.
- Training and Development
- We are committed to your professional growth. You can benefit from our training and development programs. It helps you to refine the skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role and advance your career.
Our current job opportunities
Join our passionate team, and together, let's soar to new heights!
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to drive successful marketing campaigns. - Establish and implement the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the organisation. - Planning, building and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media. - Lead the implementation of capabilities such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimisation and data and analytics to support future business growth. - Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.) - Working alongside senior stakeholders, digital team, and business unit marketing leaders so as to establish a best of breed approach to use marketing technology. - Provide creative ideas for content marketing and timely update the company website. - Should have the ability to manage a team and also motivate them to think out of the box. - Lead the analytics and reporting function in digital campaigns with a focus on optimisation and increasing company/brand awareness. - Tracking the effectiveness of various campaigns and course-correcting as required. - Establish best practices around the use of data and analytics to inform marketing and campaign effectiveness and lead our overall approach to use of digital marketing agencies. - Acquire insight and brainstorm new and creative online marketing trends so as to keep strategies up-to-date. - Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
#Content Writer#Copyrighting#Content Management
We are looking for someone with strong understanding of creative briefs with an impeccable vocabulary and flawless grammar will be considered. - Creates content for social media channels in all relevant mediums including writing, photography, and short-form video - Excellent writing and editing experience with a proven record of content creation and copy editing. - Use SEO practices to improve relevance and to increase targeted consumer traffic - Collaborating with other teams like designers , marketing team and developers to align content with the companys brand - Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website. - Up to date about the latest trends and technology - Update website content as needed - Understanding of marketing and branding - Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Business Development Executive
#BDE#IT Sales#Management#Outbound Marketing#Prospecting
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to identify, cultivate, and maintain strong client relationships. ### Role & responsibilities: - Demand generation through outbound marketing activities - Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs - Prospect Identification, Nurturing & Closure - Calling to identify Potential Leads and convert, Independent Sales Target - Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients - Lead Generation & Management - Penetrate target accounts and uncover new companies/stakeholders - Collaborate with internal and client facing teams - Handling queries and concerns of the existing customers - Maintaining and updating CRM with last known status of leads, appointments - Prepare proposals ### Preferred candidate profile: - 0-3 years of experience as business development executive with service based/ SAAS base product sale experience - Proven sales track record - Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers - Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills - Well-developed written and verbal communication & negotiation skills - Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm - Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures - Ability to work individually and as part of a team - High level of integrity and work ethic - An aggressive self-starter - Delivers and gets stuff done - Unquestioned ethics around doing the right thing for clients, colleagues & company ### Note - Only IT sales candidates preferred - Male candidates preferred