Top 10 ELearning Online Education Platforms In India
The growth of the digital market is surging high with advanced technologies and breaking barriers across all the fields. One of these are the educational barriers that have seen a revolutionary change through various e-learning platforms. Time has evolved so has the education system and learning methods. The e-learning trend of education has overcome the various backdrops of the conventional learning methods which were limited to classrooms and fixed concepts for learning. This need to change the conventional methods has given rise to the platform for digital learning, i.e. Learning management system, also abbreviated as LMS.
As the term suggests it is used to deliver education courses or training programs, organize and assign these courses to students, and provide a base to access the content to the learners. In this article, we discuss the top 10 LMS platforms that are widely in use today. However, let's have a better understanding about the learning management system and its benefits are changing the paradigm of education.
What is LMS?
The learning management system depends on the organization’s objectives, online training strategy, and desired outcomes. It is commonly used to deploy and track online training initiatives. Technically thinking, LMS is a vast repository to store and track information. There are certain LMS deployment options such as Cloud computing, self-hosted, desktop as well as mobile applications.
LMS Features & Capabilities
- Reports and analytics: online training initiatives determine any target or require minor adjustments, allowing to monitor online training on individual and group levels.
- Content creation: enables instructors to write content and use web tools to insert files (be it from the web or their own files) and turn them into lesson materials.
- Content management: share and upload course materials from the web or their own files.
- Assessment creation: creating course questions and randomizing them into MCQs. Supports importing of various third-party question banks.
- Assessment management: This can include automatic updating of questions and automatic and manual marking.
- Learning object repository (LOR): an inbuilt library that helps in sharing, storing, searching, and managing learning objects.
- Student and instructor portals: every student gets to have their own Individual portals to access course materials.
- Collaboration tools: Sharing content on the LMS interface through various channels such as live chat, blog articles, and such others.
- Progress data and analytics: an epicenter of the learning management system which tracks student progress along with identifying gaps in individual learning and sets customized learning objectives to bridge the gap for every student.
Having understood what Lms is and what are its features, we now begin by discussing the top 10 LMS platforms that are widely used and accepted across the globe.
Let's check out the Top 10 eLearning Online Education Platforms
DomainRacer – Complete LMS Hosting Solution
Are you looking for a fast-rising online learning industry, particularly after the arrival of Covid-19…? Then Stop your searching now and take a look toward the DomainRacer Tutor LMS Hosting solution in India. Here you will get everything you required in one place.
You can Create and Sell online courses with ease and affordable at a similar time. They come with many striking features such as Zoom Integration, Quizzes, Courses, Live Classes, Certificates, Sell Membership and many more. They positively earn top positioning. Choosing and analyzing a huge variety of cheap Linux hosting India factors such as uptime and support.
It is a source of income because you will get the choice to sell your membership. You also get a 30% commission on DomainRacer LMS Hosting Affiliate. They have a partnership with all types of payment gateway. Well-Known For – Affordability. LMS hosting plans are accessible at a very low cost with all essential LMS features. DomainRacer offers as much as free and unlimited stuff.
- Best SaaS Solution – LMS Hosting
- Add Intruders/Register Students
- Create Assignments/Projects With Your Participation
- Do Yourself Installations, Setup, and Configuration
- Create Free/Paid Courses + Free/Private Video Software
- Generate Reports and Certification
- Premium Video Hosting Platform - Free Of Cost $49
- One to Many Live Streaming With Zoom Assimilation
- Get Source Of Income With Sell Membership Option
- Build Online Quiz, Games, Certificates, Classes & Membership
- Unlimited Sources Of Storage Space + Bandwidth
- Free Https Certificate + Faster LiteSpeed Technology
- Get Exclusive 70% Off On LMS Pro Resources
- Whenever You Needed [24/7/365] Export Support Via 5+ Channel
- There Is No Need For Highly Technical Knowledge.
- No Disturbance of Ads, Brand Logo And Irrelevant Video Suggestion
- According To Your Requirement Customization Is Possible
- For Protection Prospective Bounded With 7+ Latest Security Tools
Average Cost: Starts at $9.99 per month. Integrated with full A to Z solution
Employee Strength: 51-200
Udemy is an American online learning platform, aims at reaching out to students and professionals. It leads in the global marketplace for learning and instruction which connects millions of students to the skills they need to succeed. Until recently Udemy saw about 50 million students and 57,000 instructors teaching courses across 190+ countries in over 65 languages. Over 295 million course enrollments have been reported on this platform, most of which are from the U.S.Students have been seen engaging in courses improving job-related skills.
- IT software
- Personal Development
- Lifetime validity on courses after purchasing the course
- Contents are frequently updated giving more opportunities to learn and enhance skills
- No time limit for viewing the purchased courses
- Courses can be saved offline through a plethora of downloadable resources
- The masterclasses train you/upskill you enough for a career change/ promotion
- Prices are fairly low with discounts and coupons to attract more students
- Learners can directly ask questions to the course trainers
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, post which you can't get a refund
Headquarters: SanFranc isco, CA
Average Cost: $25 to $200 per course ( additional discounts and coupons)
Employee Strength: 501-1000
With countless online education marketplaces on the internet, Edureka is the fastest growing of all. Edureka is an intuitive, web based learning stage. It offers live, trainer driven courses that provide food basically to working experts who need to improve their skills. Established in mid-2011 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, the organization is exclusive and worked by Brain4ce Education Ltd. They are not the cheapest or the biggest industry but certainly they are the highest course completion rate of all. They make sure that every student completes their course in time. They respect knowledge, skill and common sense.being fun and ambitious people they have a desire to impart education while staying committed to the core vision of Edureka.
- Cloud computing
- Dev ops
- Data science
- BI and visualization
- Project management
- PG programs
- Big Data
- They are committed to the students and they don't give up on them even when they want to back out.
- Provide constant reminders to the students to complete the course, which makes course completion successful.
- Provide 24 x 7 online support or relentless masters to ensure that students do not run out of excuses to not complete the course.
- We provide comprehensive courses in Big Data & Analytics, Programming, Application Development, Cloud Computing, and some such others.
- Edureka keeps up with the trending technology and incorporates them into their training.
Headquarters: Bangalore, Karnataka
Average cost: From $60 - $1,000
Employee Strength: 201-500 employees
BYJU’s- the learning app and is one of the leading educational technology and online tutoring firms in India. It is also the brand name for Think and Learns Private Ltd. In March 2019, the company's turnover was $5.4 billion and they added 2800 cr more in the financial year 2020. This eLearning company is known to develop a K12 learning smartphone app that provides highly effective, adaptive, and engaging learning programs. They don't only serve school students but also have their hands on trainers training for various competitive exams such as IIT-JEE, CAT, GRE, IAS, and such others. It has a holistic approach to the teaching methodology. It rejects all the trial and error methods and focuses more on conceptual understanding to score high.In the year 2019, BYJU is going to launch its app in a few regional languages of India along with an international version of English-speaking students in other countries. It has also announced a few new learning courses for LKG and UKG students as well.
- Engaging and well-structured set of video lectures for students covering all the topics in an academic year for better preparation.
- Course work is embedded in such a way that the syllabus is divided into small breakdowns that help students to grasp better and complete the course at their pace.
- The extra tidbits of education help students stay motivated and enthusiastic about the course.
- The course modules use thoroughly-designed software to provide unlimited practice papers to help students improve and improvise.
- The course videos are in line with several educational boards with educational packages for CBSE and other state boards.
- The specialized content for JEE, CAT, and IAS are the eye-catching deals at BYJUs.
- Digital animation videos to explain the chapters in 12-20 minutes.
- flexible pricing for packages depending on the classes.
- CAT Exam
- IAS Exam
- Bank Exam
- UPSC Syllabus
- Ncert solutions
- State boards
Headquarters: Bangalore, India.
Average Cost: Courses from $20-$1200.
Employee Strength: 1,001-5,000
LinkedIn Learning is one of the most widely used and accepted used learning management systems. It is an online educational platform that causes one to find and create business, innovation related, and inventive abilities through trainer driven course recordings. With excess courses and customized suggestions, you can find, complete, and track courses identified with your field and interests. One can also decide to include these courses and related abilities to their LinkedIn profile once they have finished them as it holds a lot of credibility.
- 15,000+ course library to access pretty much all the courses you want.
- Addition of 20+ new courses every week.
- Uses the latest versions of browsers provide better encryption and privacy support.
- One can add the courses in their LinkedIn profile after the completion of the course from the LinkedIn learning.
- Certificate on the completion of the course which holds credibility.
- Additional benefits to LinkedIn Premium members.
- Education and Instructional Design
- Project management
- Graphic design
- Back-End Web Development
- Cloud Development
- Software Methodologies
- Data Science
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Mobile Development
- Business Software
- Leadership + Management
- Visualization + Real-Time
- Technology Licensing
Headquarters: Sunnyvale, California, U.S.
Average course fee: Starts at 29$-119$ per month, 239$- 1199$ per year.
TalentLMS improves and reinforces the entire preparing process by helping clients accomplish something other than making courses and sorting out instructive materials. This free learning administration framework is perfect for conveying connecting with engaging online training. It fills in as an amazingly configurable cloud-facilitated learning framework that can help clients to direct the internet preparing projects, classes, and courses effectively and easily.
This LMS platform is prepared to assist you with services the manner in which you need. With effortlessness, this product consolidates support for various document types and media. It holds the basic inbuilt instruments that help everybody.
This LMS platform worked for organizations of all sizes that put stock in the training of representatives for their profession development. The framework is worked with astounding conferencing highlights and gamification capacities. Anyplace and whenever, you can get to the workshops and courses as this framework is completely portable and responsive.
- Build courses by re-using presentations or videos that have already been consumed by the users web-sources
- Collect survey responses and analyze them
- Supports latest industry-standard as far as content interoperability is concerned
- Only selected users can Organize, reuse and share files maintaining the privacy
- Supports multiple types of questions tests which go through extensive reporting
- API integration to communicate with the learning portal and get the required data
- IT skills
- Health and safety
- Personal development
- Policy and compliance
- Project management
- Business skills
Headquarters: San Francisco, US.
Average cost: Starts at $59.00 per month with a free trial. Comes with a free version.
Employee Strength: 11-50
SkyPrep LMS is an award-winning online training software that delivers, tracks, and optimizes training to employees of an organization with ease. SkyPrep serves over 500 companies in multiple industries and sectors across the world. Whether you are looking to onboard employees, train customers on your products, or keep up with compliance requirements, SkyPrep makes learning easy and effortless with its fully customizable and intuitive platform. Making courses is a basic procedure, and starts by transferring existing substances, for example, PowerPoint introductions, preparing recordings, Word reports, or some other document type. Then, the testing platform permits clients to make tests and tests with different inquiry groups. After inviting users to the platforms, there are a lot of devices for managing, and tracking the activity, and execution of every one of your clients. With continuous execution outlines and logical reports, one can consistently be educated regarding all the actions on the foundation. Creating, and preparing your trainers or learners will never get any simpler or increasingly reasonable.
- Creating, and preparing your representatives or customers will never get any simpler or increasingly reasonable
- SkyPrep is a simple to-utilize, cloud based, web based preparing stage, intended for organizations, and information suppliers that need to prepare, test, and deal with their workers or customers
- Provides customization alternatives to customize the training platform including the custom domain names, theme, and logo
- Fast and simple course delivery to set up by simply managing the content, and building the appraisals that go with it
- Employee training
- Compliance training
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario
Average cost: Subscription starts at $199.00 per month with free trial. No free version.
Employee Strength: 11-50
Abara LMS is one the modern Learning Management System for Corporate, Training and eLearning companies. Abara, which signifies 'mentor' in Igbo, an African language, furnishes the Learning Management System space with an inventive and smart way to deal with e-learning. Worked for the present powerful work environment, it uses a portable first methodology in the HTML5 UI, and can be reached on iPads, Android telephones and work areas. Abara is built with structure contemplations to give the student just as the teacher a cutting edge experience enhancing the whole learning biological system.
- They deliver learning technology on borderlines and extend onto the methodology of the learning management system.
- Their features are always updated keeping in the mind the current trend in methodology using case studies.
- Allows the administrators to add training content that are digitally-enabled, managed and deployed as well as distributed, thus encouraging learning with ease.
- 24 hours a day X 5 days a week support services catering to a global user base.
- Corporate solutions
- Employee trainings
- Sales training
- Customer education and training
- Extended enterprise learning
Headquarters: Schaumburg, Illinois
Average cost: Subscription starts from $200 per month with a free trial. No free version.
Employee Strength: 11-50
The Boston Group
Established in 1988, The Boston Group (TBG) began with a core business of giving software training and IT administrations to Fortune 500 and mid-market customers. From that point forward, TBG has extended its scope of administrations to incorporate IT outsourcing, e-Learning, and a series of vertical market solutions, including e-governance. Today TBG ranges over five nations and provides services to clients in an expansive scope of pharmaceutical, financial, insurance, manufacturing, higher-ed, banking, and retail. Their enthusiasm for helping clients and pledge to conventional estimations of unwavering quality, carefulness, and trustworthiness have helped them become a main supplier of IT and e-Learning administrations.
Supports a variety of licensing/implementation options.
Supports various languages and scalability of Microsoft.
The learning server software by default helps to minimize user training by assigning web parts to specific individual responsibilities.
Supports XML Bulk Load Utilities
Supports enterprise Report Management and web services.
Headquarters: Northborough, Massachusetts
Average cost: $100
Employee Strength: 501-1,000
Founded in 2001, the company is an absolute solution for corporate learning talent management, as well as enhanced end-user adoption. The company focuses on digitizing education and education consulting. Their expertise lies in the ecosystem, technical, technological, and language. As one of the leading LMS companies, they provide SAP services, content development, consulting, and managed services through digitization of resources. The innovative learning solutions help companies and students to rank well. They specialize in design and development as well.
- They have a highly responsive approach and highly qualified personnel to manage deliverables.
- They incorporate proven methodologies and deliver high-quality courses for any of your areas of business.
- Incorporation of App development to e-learning courses that employ a skilful combination of graphics and multimedia.
Average cost: $50 - $1000
Employee strength: 250-500
Educational institutions in the nation are moving to SaaS-based arrangements, for example, ERP and LMS for specialized help. The eLearning organizations in India are working successfully with the central government, state government, and instructive sheets to make the cloud stage common. An open-source learning management system can guide you in designing and deploying eLearning experiences. Anyone can develop one of these through a mobile app development company which can help in organizing eLearning content in one location while enjoying unlimited access to eLearning materials.
Also Check out our Article: How Much Does It Cost To Create A Food Delivery App Like Swiggy Or Zomato?