At Angular Minds, people are exposed to an intelligence and dynamic environment for professional excellence and as well as personal growth. They have to work on the leading edge technologies and domains that translate into continual expansion of professional boundaries.
At Angular Minds, you’ll have an amazing range of opportunities. You might become an expert in a particular field or build proficiencies across many areas. You might be an individual contributor or become a manager. One thing is certain, you’ll never stand still at Angular Minds.
Angular Minds has always been about adding the value that different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our business. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
We offer amazing internal resources such as technical training, management and professional development classes. Angular Minds is filled with smart people, each of whom are actively involved to do something better, more efficiently and more productively.
Every day is colorful day. Award ceremonies, Birthday celebrations, Marriage celebrations, Fun Day celebrations, Festival celebrations, Special day celebrations
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Role - Software Developer
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
- Immediate joiners are preferable
- Should have exposure to RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Should be aware of integrating with HTTP / web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool like Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge of optimization of code & performance for mobile platform, especially for low bandwidth
You need to check the above current opening details and see the Job description where you can cross check if the selected opening is open for freshers to apply or not. Generally we are always open to get a New Talent provided that you clear all our technical tests and interviews.
We don't entertain direct walk-ins. You need to first apply via the above link and then if you are short listed, we would contact you to coordinate a time for you to come down for an interview.
Our General Office timings are from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
We are closed on every Saturday and Sunday as well.
Salary is done on or before the 10th of every month for the work period of previous month.