This made many companies walk towards AngularJS development for more responsive web application development.
Few limitations which were seen in Angula1 were majorly covered with the release of another powerful and productive Framework Angular 2. Angular has turned to be a super heroic power in the field of web application development. The entire idea of utilization structure has changed in Angular 2. Already it was the MVC structure that enabled you to make applications in the example of rather firmly coupled elements like views, controllers, services and so on.
With whom to go: Angular 1 or Angular 2? There is no any officially right answer for this question. Let’s see the difference these two powerful frameworks which assess the Angular developers for more dynamic and spontaneous web and mobile application development.
Differences between Angular 1 and Angular 2
2. Angular 1 does not require additional libraries to setup. Thus Angular 1 is very easy to setup. Where Angular 2 rely on other libraries to perform the setup.
3. Angular 1 users the controllers and in Angular 2 Controllers are replaced by the Components. Components and Scopes are eliminated in Angular 2.
4. Angular 2 is build to support Mobile where Angular 1 does not have through Mobile compatibility.
5. Angular 1 can bootstrap is two ways that are via code and by using ng-app attribute. But Angular2 can only bootstrap angular via code.
6. Service can be defined in 5 different ways in Angular 1:
In Angular 2, service is used with the help of class. That’s the only way to do it in Angular 2.
Once you define the service using a class, the class needs to be registered with the main component using the provider.
7. In Angular 1 built-in directives are written as for example, ng-model, ng-class, etc. Angular 2 built-in directives are written in camelCase syntax. For example, ng-model is written as ngModel and ng-class is written as ngClass.
8. Angular 2 directly uses the valid HTML DOM element properties and events. This makes the directives present in Angular1 not required to carry out the actions.
For example, ng-src, ng-href, ng-show and ng-hide directives used in Angular 1 are replaced by src, href and hidden properties achieve the same output result in Angular2.
9. Angular 2 wraps the HTML events in parenthesis.
In Angular 1 syntax is
Same is written in Angular 2 as
10. One way data binding in angular1 uses syntax as
Angular 2 uses syntax as
The properties are wrapped in square brackets.
In angular 2 the events use the parenthesis () and the square brackets  are used for the properties.
Thus, for above example, it is shown that the Angular1 uses ng-bind for one-way data binding. And Angular2 replaces the ng-bind with property written in square brackets. Here property in the brackets is an HTML DOM element property.
11. Two-way data binding: Angular 1 uses ng-model for two way data binding.
In Angular1 syntax is
It is replaced in Angular2 as
12. Angular 2 shows better performance than Angular1 as it implements the component like webstandards.
13. Dependency Injection
In Angular1 dependency is passed as controller function arguments.
In Angular2, dependency is passed as arguments to the component class constructor.
14. In Angular2 formatting and transformation of data to the templates is done by the pipes. In Angular1 these function is carried out by the filters. The built-in filters in Angular1 have equivalent pipes in Angular2.
AngularJS and Angular have been a great milestone in the field of responsive mobile and web application development due to its dynamic and responsive nature.AngularJS Development Services are in great demand by the enterprises for the web application development to achieve the business goals as the Angular Development Companies are embracing both the Angular1 and Angular2 features for development.
For more articles related to Angular and Application Development visit Angular Minds Blogs.